Tuesday, July 21, 2009
All Grown Up
So Craig has finally decided what he wants to go to school for! I know it's been a long time coming, but we are so excited! He started his first day yesterday and he's so excited. He is getting an associates in Medical Specialties. We had been talking about him doing all kinds of things, but if you know Craig, he's not a 4 year college type of guy. We had talked about him going into nursing school since it's only 2 years, and it just so happened 2 days later I had a customer come in to get his haircut and told me about the program his wife had just started. You learn all kinds of medical stuff, CNA, phlebotomy, EMT, medical billing, and the list goes on. I thought this is PERFECT for Craig! So I went home and told him about it and he said let's do it! So keep him in your prayers because he's going to be doing 4 16 hour days a week,for 20 months, but it will be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that sounds like a great career for Craig, and I think he'll enjoy it once he's working!
I will call you soon! I still need to get my hair done.
Post a Comment