Sunday, May 17, 2009

6 MONTHS

My baby boy is growing up so fast! We had his check up this week he is he is 15.5 pounds and 25.5 inches long. He is rolling over A LOT and can scoot very well. He is sleeping between 8 and 10 hours at night and takes 2-3 2 1/2-3 hour naps every day. He loves to read books and is loving his blankey more and more. He loves to play in the grass and is very social. He is so much fun and we are just loving him soooo much! I'm so proud of my little boy and he is just the best baby ever.


2 comments:

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

You keep saying how fast Cooper is growing and he really is. Thank you so much for your posts. I love them!!! I want to see him and be there so I can get to know him. I miss you guys but I really miss him!!

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

Oh brother, I just tried to post something and it logged me off when I signed in. Anyway, what I wrote was that I am so glad you have a blog. I love seeing Cooper grow. You are always saying that he is growing sooo fast and he really is! I just feel we are really missing out on getting to know him as a person. Missing his smiles and laughs and all the things he is learning every day. I just want to thank you for you posts and I love reading about him. I miss you guys too!! :)