
I just got a call from Craig's mom telling me that one of her primary counselors just lost her baby. She said she was a week over due and they lost the heartbeat and tried to do a c-section but lost the baby anyway. My heart just breaks for her, she asked me what she should say to her and I really didn't know, I'm not sure if there really is anything you can say in that situation. I just told her to make sure she takes lots of pictures and hold her for as long as she can. There are so many thing I regret not doing with Bailey. . . I was in such a state of shock that as Craig says I did what I thought was best in that situation. It is such a tragedy to have lost a baby there really are no words to describe the loss of this innocent little life. There are so many dreams and so much excitement that you have during pregnancy thinking of what your sweet little baby will be like. I'm so grateful that I will see my little Bailey one day in Heaven, I know she will be waiting for me there.
No comments:
Post a Comment