
I can't believe my little guy is 4 months old already! We had his appointment this week and the doctor said he's looking great. He's 13 pounds 5 ounces and 25 inches long. I told the doctor that he wasn't sleeping through the night yet or in his own bed and he said that we should get him doing that. It has been pretty tough and we haven't mastered it but we're getting there wish us luck! If anyone has any tips let me know.
7 comments:
I move into their room when I transfer them to their crib at about three months. I sleep on the floor on a mattress. Then I can help them learn to sleep in their room in their bed without having to go as far every night. Lucas was really fast, only a couple of nights. Ty took a little bit longer.
I LOVE that picture. He is sooooooooo cute!
I just started putting the girls in their crib between 2-3 months. At first they would cry for about 15 minutes. It sounds awful but I would let them cry. After a few days they learn to fall asleep on their own. This pays off in the long run, believe me! Just make sure they are okay.
I LOVE that picture!!!!!!
I LOVE that picture!!!!!!!!
I LOVE that picture!!!!!!!!!!!
he is so cute. i love that little outfit. good luck.
Post a Comment