Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poor Coop

So we went to Cooper's appointment yesterday and he is measuring 11 pounds 3 ounces and is 23 inches long. He is growing so well and is such a happy little boy. He is in the 50th percentile for is weight height and head circumference so he is my average little boy which is so great. When we were at the doctor's office i was changing him so he could get weighed I set him on the exam table and went to grab a new diaper and all of the sudden he rolled off the table! He has never rolled before since he is only 2 months I didn't think it was possible! To make it worse he fell on his face onto the heating vent and his car seat fell off the chair and on top of him. Needless to say I was horrified. He got through his exam and the doctor said he looked fine. At the end of the appointment he had to get 3 immunization shots. And on top of all of that he has the stomach flu. I try so hard to keep him happy and healthy and in the end. . . there's really not much I can do but try my best.

4 comments:

LUCKY7 said...

Poor baby! I can't even imagine how you feel. I'm sorry. I dropped a baby I was watching one time, he flipped out of his carseat!and his dramatic 16 year old sister was standing right there. bad move. Uh! I still have nightmares about it.
he is getting so big and handsome, i love all of the smiley pictures you posted. so cute!!!

Amber Barnes said...

OUCH!!!!!!!! Poor mom is probably more upset by the whole fall then Cooper was. Things happen and like you said you do your best and learn along the way. I am glad Cooper is doing well. What a precious baby!

Amber (Share)

Lynne said...

At least you were at the doctor when he fell! Ty is sick also. He has a cold and he can't breath and doesn't want to eat. I hate it. It's so horrible because you can't do anything for them.

Evan & Chrissy said...

Aww poor little Coop's nose! It looks so sad!