
SO I am 23 weeks pregnant this week, which is about 5 months and 3 weeks I think. Baby Cooper is getting so big, I need to post belly pics cause it's about doubled in size! Craig is really enjoying finally being able to feel him move around since I've been able to for the last 7 weeks already! So also for those you you who don't know we are going to buy a house! We are looking at our first set of them tonight and are very excited! We are looking out in Eagle Mountain at the Ranches, it's close to family and is very quiet which will be great! So wish us luck, and hopefully we'll find something before Cooper gets here in just 14 weeks!
2 comments:
Good luck! how exciting. I can't wait to feel baby move! how are you guys doing?
Wow, I cant believe how far along you are already! That awesome. Good luck with finding a house!
Post a Comment